Sunday, February 5, 2012

Why I don't believe in scales...

Hello Everyone- My FIRST post!!! :D I have been wanting to start another blog really bad that focused primarily on nutrition and working out! I have another blog that is more broad called Puppies Pearls & Problems- if this blog is already boring you that one is interesting too! 

Now onto the important task {my blog topic}...

WHY I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SCALES: 
a. scales are not accurate in the aspect that if you are lifting a lot in your work out sometimes your weight will increase and it can play with your mind
b. It causes you to almost become OCD and check the scale constantly---and that's just annoying losing weight should be motivational
c. I just don't! :D 


What works for me:

  • I created a diet for myself that worked for ME and I am pretty sure it could work for most of you if you alter it to benefit yourselves
  • I decided to make a diet surrounded by my Skinny Jeans yep that's right my size 27 skinny jeans from Guess
  • I knew I had gained weight considering I could not fit into any of my size 27 jeans nor some of my 28s I was buying size 6 shorts when I usually was a 4 and size 6 in dresses
  • I started to pay attention to what foods I BINGED on and what my NUTRITION major bf was telling me
  • He told me a lot of important secrets to the nutrition world that I know was out there just nobody wants to change and try it


THE GOAL: go from size 28-29 to size 27 size 4 

HOW: ELIMINATE white bread, white noodles, bread, fried foods, NON diet sodas, No salad dressings that were light or reduced fat


My blog will go more in depth with this but I thought it would be a nice place to start for y'all to how I came about this blog


1 comment:

  1. Soooo whats the deal with light and reduced fat products??? BAD???

    ReplyDelete